Saturday, October 6, 2012

Audio Podcast Update!

Well, after MUCH prayer and MANY hours trying to fix the problem it would seem that the Audio Podcasts of the classes will no longer be available.  By no means have I given up!  However, my husband deserves his wife back and with the Thanksgiving weekend upon us... I intend to fully enjoy my family during this time!

Blessings upon each one of you and your families as you position your hearts in a repose of Thanksgiving...

All for Him and in His Name,

4 comments:

Margaret said...

have a lovely weekend celebrating
Thanksgiving with your family, you deserve it.

LOve,
Margaret

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May God bring to mind all the rich blessings he has bestowed upon; that you would experience a deep and God-directed gratitude. xoxo

sally said...

How about these verses that my Dad is going to share with all of our family before Thanksgiving dinner on Monday ---

"Bless the Lord, o my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, o my soul, and forget not His benefits:
Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle...

Sounds like enough but if you read the rest of Psalm 103 there is more.

If I could underline I would have underlined the word "all" in verse one. "All that is within me" bless His holy name.

Can you hear the clapping and whoohooing and praising and thanking and blessing ringing out this weekend and thruout time and eternity!!

Thanksgiving is Happy because of what He has done and continues to do.

Cathie said...

Thank you Margaret and Kate! It was a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend!
Sally, I so enjoyed this... ALL of it!

love you girls!