Monday, September 10, 2012

September 6th Inductive Study Class

Good Monday Morning!  So glad that our first session together is done and we are now into our first week of actual study!  I had a wonderful time yesterday in the first portion of our weeks homework and tagged on another hour just because it was such an enjoyable time in His Word!

If you are panicky because you do not have the How To Study Your Bible book, don't!  Just go ahead and do your assignments and when you come to class on Thursday you will be able to add to your lesson from our time together.

Just wanted to once again remind you that I am not here to be slick - I am here to serve!  So make sure that if you have any questions or queries that you make good use of me!  I'll help you wherever I can!  I'll be checking into the Comment Cafe later on this evening... hope to see you there!

with love,


 
Come pull up a chair and join us in the Comment Cafe!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Hi Cathie! I wanted to let you know I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Isaac has a cold and we don't want my dad to get it. Disappointing, but that's okay. I really struggled with the theme, and how to express it, as I always do. I look forward to listening to your teaching when it's posted!

Cathie said...

Hi Cat, I sure am going to miss you tomorrow...and here I was, trying to find a way for you to bring Isaac on Thursday mornings, and all the while the wee fella was trying to figure out how to keep his Mama home on Thursday mornings! Round one for wee Isaac! Sure hope he begins to feel better soon.

I'm glad that you can pick up the class here in the Colossians Room though. As always, I am looking forward to your contribution to the conversation!

Regarding the theme, it'll come. I totally get it though. Brevity has never been my long suit, so to condense a chapter into a few words is asking alot... to condense an entire book (albeit a short one) into a few short words... yep, I know what you mean! But it's all worth it!

Scott and I continue to pray for your dad sweetheart!
Love you!💗